I want to have an account of Yealink support website/ticket/forum/License. What should I do?
Now Yealink support account, ticket account, forum account and license account are the same account. To apply for it, please click http://sso.yealink.com/register and fill in all the necessary information.
1. Please note that account has 2 types—End User and Partner or Reseller.
2. If you are Yealink partner or reseller, please choose “Partner or Reseller” type and use your company name as your first name and provide distributor information. If your company sell Yealink VC series product, please add VCS after your company name.
Note: For better case management, Yealink prefer One Company to have one account registration
3. For end user type, you could try to add some numbers or letters after your name to avoid name repetition.
4. After you submit application, you’ll receive an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do validate the email, then you can enjoy Yealink support service.
5. Once you got Yealink Support Account, you can access to:
1） Yealink Support Center which has self-service wth Document/FAQ: http://support.yealink.com
2）Yealink Ticket System to report issue: http://ticket.yealink.com/
3）Yealink Forum to discuss issue: http://forum.yealink.com/
4）Yealink License to apply Licenses: http://license.yealink.com/