Below is the procedure for Sound Structure Upgrade via FileZilla :
1. The sound structure and laptop must be connected to a POE switch and the sound structure must point to the laptop's IP address as its provisioning server.
2. In the FileZilla server, click on users and add the same username/password combination.
3. Now add the directory inside which are the files that needs to be transferred to the sound structure by creating a shared folder on the desktop.
4. Once the connection is established, provide the server path address in the ‘custom server address’ space. Just make sure you read the messages to check for errors.
5. Once all the files are sent, the sound structure will reboot automatically (like normal reboot process).
6. Once all reboots are finished, check for the file version.